Sweet Potato Toast
This is such a lovely way to have “toast’ with your eggs.
- 1 large sweet potato
If you cook the ‘toast’ in the oven you will need:
- A little extra virgin oil
- a pinch of salt (optional)
- a pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- wash your sweet potato really well
- Cut it in 1cm thick slices
- You can do it in the toaster on a high setting for 4-6 minutes, or until browned You might need to toast it twice depending on the thickness of the slice.
- Or you can do it in the oven for about 10-15 minutes
I have to add I personally prefer to cook mine in the oven:)
Remember to have the sweet potato with protein – they go very well with eggs and avocado