Creamy Paprika Chicken with Green Beans
Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 400g Broccoli
- 200g Greens Beans
- 10 Mushrooms
- (3)tsp sweet Paprika
- 100ml Single Cream (full fat)
- Pre-heat a pan on the hob. Place your Chicken breast on the pan and sprinkle salt pepper and paprika liberally over the top.
- Quickly turn the chicken breasts until they are completely sealed (white). Then turn the pan to a medium heat.
- Add a small cup of water. Allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mean while, in another pan. Bring an inch of water to the boil and add green beans. (boil for 1 minute) place bean on plates to serve.
- Back to the chicken pan. add chopped mushrooms and broccoli to the pan, pour over the cream. Season again with salt pepper and the remained of the paprika.
- Take out the chicken Breast and chop into 1cm slices and place on top of the green beans.
- Pour sauce over the top, garnish with chopped parsley.