Easy and delicious Chicken stir fry
It is such a great recipe so easy and delicious- but the best thing was my girls loved it.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 1 Pak choi
- 1 pepper (any colour)
- 1 handful mangetout
- 1 hand full mini sweet corns
- 1 carrot
- 1 handful for long stalk broccoli
- 1/2 courgette (small)
- 2 spring onions
- 1cm fresh ginger
- 1 cm fresh chilli.
- 11/2 spoonful (soup) fish sauce
- 2 1/2 spoonful (soup) soy sauce
- 1 spoonful honey
- A bit of coconut oil, olive oil or nut oil.
- Pepper to taste
1. Cut all the veg up into same size stalks.
2. Cut the ginger and chilli finely
3. Cut the spring onion thinly
4. Cutthe chicken in to chucks and fry in your chosen oil until golden.
5. Add the ginger, chilli and Spring onion, stir a few times before adding the rest of the veg.
6. Add the carrots and broccoli and stir fry for 1-2 minutes (medium heat)
7. Add the rest of the veg, stir fry for 2-3 mins on (medium heat)
8. Add fish sauce, soy sauces and honey – stir around and get ready to serve up.
Cooking time 10-20 depending on what you have with it.
I had mine today with basmati rice and salad.