These are so delicious and quick you will love them. You can even add a fried egg on top. So good!
Ingredients (4 burgers)
- 500g lean minced beef
- Baby spinach
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Separate the mince into 4, add a pinch of salt and pepper and massage until you create a ball of mince. Compact into the shape of burgers. (2cm think)
- Fry the burgers on a non-stick pan until brown. Approx 4 mins each side.
- Chop tomatoes, cucumber and 2 handfuls of spinach into a boil. Massage with olive oil.
- Place salad in the centre of a plate and place your burger on top.
- If you are feeling brave separate an egg and add a yolk to the top of your burger. This really does make the dish delicious.