Crispy kale or Kale chips
I love this it is so easy and quick and taste amazing with most meals
Ingredients (serves 2-3)
- 1/2 bag of curly kale (about 300-400g)
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 of a fresh deseeded medium hot chilli (a small pinch of dried chilli works too) (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees
- if you use whole leaves remove the stalks and wash the leaves well and try them well, rip them then into large pieces and place them on a baking tray with baking paper.
- if you like me use the cut up stuff you buy in a bag, rinse it and dry it well and place it on a baking tray with baking paper.
- poor the olive oil on and sprinkle the salt and chilli over and mix it all around.
- spread the kale out evenly and place it in the oven.
- Bake the kale for 5-10 minutes depending on your oven and how you like the kale. I like mine crispy but not burned so i aim for about 7 minutes.
Serve as a snack or as a side to most meals in the winter and in the summer.