Feta and avocado hummus
Ingredients (serves 2-3)
- 1 peeled and stoned ripe avocado
- 50 grams of feta cheese
- 1/4 bunch of dill
- 1 glove of garlic (optional)
- juice from 1/2 lemon (you might need the other half after for taste)
- 30 grams of chickpeas (you can use cashew nuts if you dont like chickpeas)
- pinch of sea salt and fresh pepper
- Blend the avocado, feta, dill, garlic and lemon juice in your food processor until smooth
- add the chickpeas, salt and pepper and blend for another few seconds until smooth or chunky depending on what you prefer.
- add a little lemon juice if you feel it needs it also it helps keep the avocado green for longer.
Serve with cut up vegetables, meatballs, on the side of your meals or as part of your lunch/snack