Ingredients (18-20 quinoa cakes)
- 100ml quinoa
- 300 ml defrosted green peas
- 2 tbsp greek yoghurt
- 1 small grated onion
- 50 ml parmesan cheese
- 200-300 ml buckwheat flakes
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- a little coconut oil
- Rinse the quinoa and cook it until tender with a vegetable stock cup for 15-20 minutes
- Mix the peas, onion, yoghurt and parmesan with blender or food processor until it has a crushed texture.
- mix it with the quinoa, buckwheat and eggs.
- season with salt and pepper (chilli flakes are really nice to add too for a little extra spice)
- make small flat round cakes about 3-4 cm thick.
- fry them on a medium hot frying pan in the coconut oil until they are golden and crispy.