These are great as a snack or to add to a salad:)
- 1 tin of chickpeas (cooked)
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbs of paprika (sweet not smoked)
- Drain the chickpeas and rinse them with cold water.
- shake them dry and put them in a bowl
- Add olie, salt and paprika and mix it all together (make sure all the chickpeas are covered)
- lay the chickpeas on a tray with baking paper and put them in the oven on 140 degrees for about 1 hour and 30 minutes or until they are crispy.
- make sure you check on them and turn them over once in a while.
- Leave them to cool before serving