banana, egg and oat muffins
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 5 eggs
- 2 soft banana
- 100-200 ml oats ( use nearer the 200ml if you want a less eggy feel to them)
- 1 tsp vanila extract or vanilla powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- a handful of dark chocolate drops (optional)
- put all the ingredients except for the chocolate in a blender or nutribullet
- blend it together for 15-30 seconds until the mixture is smooth
- poor the mixture into muffin cases or a muffin tin
- add the chocolate drops now about 5 in each muffin
- bake in the oven on 180 degrees for about 10-15 minutes depending on your oven.
- bake them until they are golden and cooked through.
Serve with fresh fruit