My Chicken burgers
These are so delicious and quick you will love them. You can even add a fried egg on top. So good!
INGREDIENTS (4-6 BURGERS)
- 500g lean minced chicken (you can also use beef, lamb, pork or turkey)
- Salt and Pepper
- Separate the mince into 4-6 burgers,
- massage until you create a ball of mince. Compact into the shape of burgers. (1-2cm thick)
- rub a pinch of salt and pepper on each of the burgers either side
- Fry the burgers on a non-stick pan until brown. Approx 4 mins each side.
- If you use chicken, lamb, pork or turkey meat make sure they are cooked through and aren't pink in the middle)
enjoy on their own or with a salad :)