Workout of the week no. 2
WELCOME TO THE SECOND WORKOUT OF THE WEEK.
Video 1 is the warm up workout that can be done as a stand alone workout or with video 2
Video 2 is the main part of the workout which again can be done as a stand alone workout or with the warm up workout.
Here are some of the technique pointers you will need:
- take deep breaths in to your stomach through your nose
- pull in your pelvic floor
- keep your chest down,
- chin in
- shoulders back and down.
- squeeze your bum (tilt your pelvis forward) so tight that the next point happens automatically
- screw feet in the ground
- focus on your knees they should travel outside the line of the foot on and leg exercise.
- move your hips before bending your knees
- Screw your hands into the ground
- holding posture is key in all of these exercises.
I hope you will enjoy these workouts :)
**make sure you consult your doctor before engaging in any physical activity and please be aware I cannot take any responsibility for any injury that occurs while doing any of these exercises.