Workout of the week no. 3
WELCOME TO THE 3RD WORKOUT OF THE WEEK.
This is one of the workouts I did this week - it is a great little circuit that can be done inside and outside all you need is a bench.
I love training outside, so Ed and I did it at our favourite outdoor gym are near our house.
10 min. AMRAP**
- 25 step ups on each leg
- 10 dips
- 40 upside down hill climbs
**AMRAP means do as many rounds as possible
Here are some of the technique pointers you will need:
- take deep breaths in to your stomach through your nose
- pull in your pelvic floor
- keep your chest down,
- chin in
- shoulders back and down.
- squeeze your bum (tilt your pelvis forward) so tight that the next point happens automatically
- screw feet in the ground
- focus on your knees they should travel outside the line of the foot on and leg exercise.
- move your hips before bending your knees
- Screw your hands into the ground
- holding posture is key in all of these exercises.
I hope you will enjoy these workouts :)
**make sure you consult your doctor before engaging in any physical activity and please be aware I cannot take any responsibility for any injury that occurs while doing any of these exercises.