This nut bread is a great alternative to bread.
INGREDIENTS (1 LOAF)
• 100g of almonds (whole)
• 100g hazelnuts
• 100g sesame seeds (white)
• 100g walnuts
• 100g pine nuts
• 100g pumpkin seeds
• 50-100g Dried papaya and pineapple
• 6 egg
• 100 ml good extra virgin olive oil (stored in a dark container)
1. Pre-heat the oven to 160-180 C in a fan oven.
2. Mix all the ingredients together – make sure you really mix the eggs in properly (I like to whisk them separately before adding them to the mixture).
3. Line a bread tin with baking paper and pour the mixture in.Put the bread in the middle of the oven and bake it for 1 hour 160-180 degrees. (depending on your oven you might need to lower or up the heat)
4. Take it out after an hour and leave to rest for 20 min in the tin.
5. Take it out of the tin and leave it to cool. (for best result put the bread in a plastic bag and put it in the fridge for6-12hrs)