5 small insights to the way I look at health
1. Health is different for everyone-
For me it is about feeling amazing and eating what I love.
2. To feel amazing I need to eat 2-3 meals a day, if I eat less I get snappy and if i eat more I feel lethargic.
3. My meals have to have vegetables, fruit and protein in them - without those three together I sluggish
4. Water is key!! I start my day with 1.5 litre of water before eating as it makes a massive difference to how I feel for the rest of the day.
5. Moving is key. The endorphins I get from doing some movement every day makes me feel happy, alive and wanting more. It can be as little as doing 10 squats before shower in the morning. If I start like that I'm more likely to move more that day.
I make sure I always do these 5 everyday, so no matter what else happens I know I have done the best that day for my body and mind to feel good.