This is a great breakfast, lunch and even dinner for the days where it has to go a little quick.
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 1)
- 3-4 eggs
- a little bit of butter or coconut oil
- Any vegetables you might like.
- Chop up any of the vegetables you like (like mushroom, broccoli, tomatoes, bacon and spring onion).
- fry it on a pan on a medium heat.
- Wish the eggs together
- Spread your ingredients evenly in the pan and pour on your egg mix
- Allow to cook until the egg is no longer runny – fold and serve.