INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2-3)
- 10 large eggs
- handful of spinach
- 1 tomatoes
- 50g feta cheese
- 30-50g of grated cheddar
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 300ml single cream (you can have less if you prefer and if you can’t have diary just make it with out the cream and cheese i would recommend you add potatoes, herbs instead)
- Preheat the the oven to 180 (but I don’t always bother)
- Whisk your eggs together in a bowl and add your cream (if you can have dairy)
- Chop the tomato and crumble your feta cheese then add them to the mix
- Mix your spinach and grated cheddar cheese to the mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper and pour in to a non stick dish
- cook for 30-40 minutes (until set and golden)
Serve with salad or vegetables.
Note: you can also make mini quiches out of this mix