My workout today
I'm doing this little workout today what are your planning to do today?
A 8 minutes tabata**
Here is some technique pointers:
- take deep breaths in to your stomach through your nose
- pull in your pelvic floor
- keep your chest down,
- chin in
- shoulders back and down.
- squeeze your bum (tilt your pelvis forward) so tight that the next point happens automatically
- screw feet and your hands in the ground if hey touch the ground or a surface.
When you squat:
- focus on your knees they should travel outside the line of the foot on and leg exercise.
- move your hips before bending your knees
Have a great day
**A tabata is 20 seconds exercise and 10 seconds rest for a set amount of minutes
***make sure you consult your doctor before engaging in any physical activity and please be aware I cannot take any responsibility for any injury that occurs while doing any of these exercises.