Roasted chicken thighs
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 2-3)
- 6-8 medium/large chicken thighs
- cherry tomatoes
- fresh rosemary and thyme
- salt and papper
- bacon (optional)
- Place your chicken thighs in baking tray with the rosemary and thyme
- add cherry tomatoes and cook them for 40-45 minutes on 180 degrees.
- I might a little water if they look to be drying out
- add streaky bacon 10 minutes before they are done. (this is optional)
- They are ready to serve when the juices run clear.
I serve mine with salad and veg