- 1 glass of crushed tomatoes
- one tin of butter beans
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 1tsp of paprika
- A tiny bit of hot smoked paprika (again add as much as you want depending on taste)
- 1-2 Tbsp of honey (depending of taste)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- drain the beans and rinse them
- Put them in a sauce pan with the crushed tomatoes
- Added the paprika plus salt and pepper
- cook it on a low heat for 15- 20 minutes checking on it every few minutes to make sure it doesn’t cook dry (I did have to add a little water)
- then add the honey and let it to simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Taste and add more honey or paprika if needed.
- ( Check the beans are cooked through before serving up)
I found the beans nicer the next day when they had rested.